Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas tag!

Sorry for not posting in forever, I've been super busy and I'll tell you all about it in due course. Thanks to Jenny May for tagging me! 
http://origin-of-style.blogspot.com


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Elf all the way!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning with cranberry and cinnamon muffins for breakfast:)

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Every year since I was about 7, I've done a Christmas Eve crib service at the cathedral near my house, and the first year I remember everyone got jelly babies from the guy who organised it.

4. Favourite festive food?
It's so hard to choose but probably Turkey and cranberry sandwiches on Christmas Day evening (well that's a mouthful)

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
The other day I found my old video camera, it was basically a black box with a camera in with a stop, record and play button on. I always used to walk round the house documenting things- I think I filmed the whole of our extension being built and the conservatory being knocked down. 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Cranberry or mixed spice. It probably stems from the fact that my mum has always bought the Christmas Eve scented candle from Yankee candle ever since I can remember.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Yes:) every year I do the crib service as I mentioned before which is filled with carols and solo songs from our choir, and then we go home and we have a huge ham that we put on before we go. We have it with fresh bread and gherkins and chutneys and cheeses and crackers and oh god it's te best thing ever.


8. What tops your tree?
We have a fairy, plain and simple


9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
This isn't so my a gift as a wish, I always wanted to fly. Every time someone told me to make a wish I wished I could fly.


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Seeing my family an watching all the Christmas TV!

I would like to tag:

Merry Christmas!
Jen 🎄🎅🎁

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so for much for tagging me! I did this on Blogmas Day 11 if you'd like to check it out. (:

    Can't go wrong with Elf! And that's pretty neat about the camera, have you gone back and watched what was on it? Your Christmas day sounds pretty awesome! (:

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet @ simplymblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a little look haha:)
      You can't can you?! I love it so much! I think the videos are on my old laptop but I really want to dig them out if I get a chance to any time soon. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun watching them back haha.

      Lots of love,
      Jenny Rose. X

      Delete